2019 BranchOut! Innovator Application
2. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
3. Able to work in a multicultural environment
4. Motivated students with experience or interest in coding, curriculum development, and/or marketing
5. Strong team players who work well with others
Applicants will submit:
- A copy of your resume (make sure to include leadership experience, extracurricular activities, and any notable awards or achievements. Refer here for ideas.
- Name and email of a reference (no letter is required). This can be a teacher, coach, mentor, or anyone who has a professional relationship with you (no parents or friends).
- For students who are interested in joining the management team, we need to receive One recommendation from your teacher, coach, mentor, or anyone who has a professional relationship with you (no parents or friends). Please ask your recommender to email their recommendation letter to email@example.com.
For applicants who've already paid the application fee for the regular BranchOut! program, no application fee is required.
Please write the check payable to Veritas Education Leaders and mail it to:
1751 Pinnacle Dr #600, McLean, VA 22102
*Please include applicant's name, grade level, and school name on the check.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I still have to apply if I've already applied to the BranchOut! mentorship program?
Once the application is submitted, students who haven't already interviewed for the BranchOut! program must sign up for a BranchOut! Innovator interview slot in the confirmation email. Applicants have to be in high school or a rising 9th grader. All applications to the Branch Out! Innovator program must be completed through this form by June 5, 2019 at 11:59 PM. "Like" our FB page for the latest interview updates.
Reach out to our student ambassadors or email firstname.lastname@example.org (we will respond within 72 hours. If you don't hear from us, please try again).
T-Shirt Size (Adult Size)
Which of these teams are you interested in joining?
Reference Name and Reference E-mail Address (Name, E-mail - no letter is needed). If you are applying to the management team, be sure to ask your reference to email the recommendation letter to . DO NOT put Dr. Wu as a recommender. Please note that this is NOT the person who referred you to the BranchOut! Innovator program. The reference is essentially a recommender who can speak well to your behavior inside or outside the classroom and your skillset. Your reference must be someone you have a professional relationship with, such as a teacher or mentor, and should NOT be a family member or friend.
Please upload a copy of your resume (Word or PDF.) If you want to send an updated version of your resume, email it directly to .
I am interested in joining the leadership team.